Friday, August 20, 2010

Pink Sunday

A couple Sunday's ago i attend my old Singles Ward,
Phoenix North,
a lot of the same people still there from when i attended 3 years ago...
still kinda the same with the acception of this guy...Seems pretty innocent doesn't he...
well he sure does have a nice pink ensamble going on,
grey with pink pin stripe pants, with a pink shirt and tie...
So the story begins...
I am siting in sacrament meeting next to the missionaries.
I arrived a lil late so the people i may of wanted to sit by had no room,
so there i sit.
Pretty interesting fast Sunday sacrament meeting,
there was a guy that got up twice to bear his testimony
he was that eager to share it was cute but very funny
and some interesting starts,
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 go bear your testimony...."
but this pink guy however took the cake for me i look to my left to see this guy wearingyou guessed it slippers but not only slippers pink and magenta stripped fuzzy socks the socks that girls and me wear around the house on those cold days!

No comments: